Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Magazine freebie paper

I am always excited to get free stuff from magazines and always keep it.  But the question is, what do you do with it all?  I'm not convinced the paper that you get from Scrapbooking Memories mags are acid free plus its creased in the centre, so its not ideal for scrapbooking. 

So I've decided to make an effort and use all this free stuff and make cards.  I'm not one for making cards, in fact I cringe when I have to make them.  I just can't seem to come up with any cool ideas. 

After gaining inspiration from Card Making mags and sorting through my free paper stash, these four cards are what I came up with.  The paper was actually an Easter design but I thought it looked more useful for masculine cards.  Additional to the paper I used ribbon, square page pebbles, 3D foam and stamp "Wish Big'.  I'm a simple girl, so I make simple cards...


Freebie paper



4 cards made from freebie paper


0 comments:

Post a Comment