Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Dog Tag invites

My sister, although scathing of my papercraft obsession, always gets me to do birthday invites for my nephew.  This year the theme is an action packed war game, so I decided to do dog tag invites and they are by far the easiest invites I have ever made!

I cut out dog tag shapes from Cricut cartridge Tags, Bags & Boxes - 2 grey cardstock and 2 camouflage paper per invite.  I printed out the details on the grey cardstock (personal details have been obscured in photo for privacy).  I used a Dymo labeller for the names and adhered to a camo piece.  Each grey piece was backed with the camo paper, punched and hole and set an eyelet.  I then threaded with string.  It was very quick and perfect for a grungy boy themed party.

0 comments:

Post a Comment