Wednesday, January 26, 2011

1 2 3 JUMP!

This weeks entry for the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge - to use a Cricut cartridge that you haven't used for a while...  This layout mostly uses George & Basic shapes but also Opposites Attract and Mini Monograms.  All oldies but goodies!

This layout ONLY uses Cricut cuts, no additional embellishments were used.

Layout of me in my youth jumping out of a plane - SUCH fun!  I used the vibrant colours of the Cherry Arte paper as inspiration to make my embellishments and used black and white cardstock for the title and word phrase so they would 'pop' off the page.


10 comments:

MoonDust Bath and Body said...

Awesome LO. The picture is great, I love pics of doing what you want to be doing. Thanks for joining us at FCCB

TracyP said...

WOW!!! Amazing photos! You are so BRAVE!!! What a cool LO! I so badly want a cricut .. might be time I start saving!

Jean said...

Great layout. Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB this week.

Andrea said...

This is such a great layout - great pics, great layout, great colors. Love it! Thanks for joining us at FCCB!

BrendaB said...

You brave girl! I love the bright colors on this! Your title is just perfect, too! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week.

Saundra said...

Wow! What a great layout! Love it! Thanks for joining us at FCCB!

Valerie said...

Your layout is very cool!! Thanks for joining us at FCCB:)

Lori (THCEO) said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this layout...great work! Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB! :)

Angji said...

This is just a great LO start to finish! I love your colors, photos and all of your cuts and how you incorporated them! Great job! Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB!

Leinad said...

Fantastic layout! Your title is awesome and really pops off the page! Great job!!! Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB!

Post a Comment