Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Back to School

Here's a layout of my first day of school (with little sister).  I'll be doing my son's first day of school layout soon too!

The ABC tags were done using Cricut cartridge 'Plantin Schoolbook'.  I used fabric, chalk, ribbon, button, brads, eyelet and stationery items (paper clip, file tab and bull dog clip).  I also had a 'Report card' journalling card which was perfect!

Fantabulous Cricut Challenge has a 'Back to School' challenge this week where ABC's or 123's need to be used on your project.  Check out the other entries...  Cooking with Cricut is also having a School days theme.


2 comments:

Melinda Beltran said...

How sweet! I love the pop of color from your ribbons and the folder and report card! What a nice touch! Thank you so much for playing along with us at CookingWithCricut.com

Melin
Blog: CookingWithCricut.com
Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com

Amanda said...

Oh my, your layout is adorable!! I just love the ABC tags and your report card to journal on.. You should totally enter your layout in my "Getting Scrappy Challenge".. There's an awesome prize up for grabs too.. Here is the link if your interested...

http://amandascraftsandmore.blogspot.com/2011/09/getting-scrappy-challenge-16.html

Scrappy Hugs,
Amanda :0)

Post a Comment