Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Bee Happy

Here's my submission for the Cooking with Cricut challenge - 'Pick your Poison'.  It's hard to pick a favourite colour and cartridge but I have done alot of yellow layouts recently and 'Walk in my Garden' is pretty cute. 

I cut the sunflowers and bee from that cartridge (and the word phrase from 'Just Cards').  The cardstock used is Core-dinations Black Magic series which I embossed and sanded (see black panel with Cuttlebug "Flwer dots'), sanded flowers and made stripes in the word 'BEE'.  Love that cardstock.  Its hard to see from the photo, but the bee has his wings cut from sheer ribbon.



2 comments:

Jean said...

This is so cute!! Thanks for playing along with us at Cooking with Cricut.

Jen said...

Adorable LO, Karen and your little one is too cute! Thanks for joining us this week at Cooking With Cricut.

~ Jen, CWC Design Team
www.gator-4-life.blogspot.com

Post a Comment