Monday, May 2, 2011

Royal layouts

While 2 billion people watched the royal wedding I scrapped.  OK I did peek a couple of times, but mostly I just scrapped.  And here they are;  


Pony love

I used silver Smooch Spritz (like Glimmermist) for the title and photo mat mask.  An oversized paperclip to hold the journalling and cute as pony (from a broken hairclip - thanks Raewyn).  Cheeky flat clips with hearts from Making Memories and good old bling words from Kaisercraft.

Fun in the sun





I did this one using the great range from Crafter Choice (bought from Spotlight) and used the paper pack, rub-ons and tags.  Easy.

1 comments:

TracyP said...

I was cleaning up my craft room when the wedding was on and ended up getting distracted by the wedding and not finishing cleaning up so I still have no room to scrap!!
Great new LOs!!

Post a Comment