Wednesday, March 30, 2011

March ScrapPack

The March ScrapPack from Better Scrapbooking is awesome.  The Theresa Collins Celebration range is funky and bold and screams fun!  Although its a birthday range, only one of my four layouts was actually birthday related, so I found it very versatile and I had a lot of fun creating with it. 

I was in the middle of moving houses when my pack arrived so it was a bit of a struggle to get it all done by the deadline.  The layouts are simplistic this time around but I hope I've done this wonderful pack justice!

Check out the March newsletter at Better Scrapbooking to get step-by-step instructions on how to create the following and check out what the other girls on the design team have done with the same pack.









3 comments:

TracyP said...

looking awesome! Great pack this month!!

{Colleen} said...

Fabulous job with your layouts. You have done well especially if you have just moved!

thid coull chick said...

awesome LOs, I loved this scrap pack to!!!

Post a Comment